OOH.......look at him (my nephew), just can't resist hugging, cuddling, pinching & kissing him again n again..... he has no choice....being the youngest in the family, everyone was after him. Isn't it good to have a little one around........ahem, ahem.....you smell something in the air, hehe ????
Anyway.......back to the point, we are going to race our time with visitings starting tomorrow, Saturday and the run down of the schedules has already been full for the whole of 2 days until the end of Sunday...... gosh!! No choice..... as this weekend is the ONLY weekend left after being back to the city plus Chap Goh Mei (last day of CNY) falls on the coming Thursday!!
- 10am - huby's friend Vincent's open house;
- 12pm - my siblings gathering at sis MIC's house, Mrs Yee is going to pamper us with her favourite asam laksa;
- if time permits continue at sis MAG's house;
- the ANNUAL LAI family members gathering at a restaurant in Shah Alam, usually there will be 5 tables to accomodate the entire group (as dad has 9 siblings).
- visit hub's aunt in Kepong/Mark family (depends on availability);
- lunch with former neighbours (the bunch where we used to reside together in Sri Kesidang Apartment years ago)
- 5pm, 2 of my buddies with family came over for catch-up & proceed for dinner outside (table booked at Jui Mui Heen restaurant)
Well, is gonna be exhausting yet both huby & I look forward to it so much........
Here are our GIFTS.....we are ready to go, how about you ???!!!