Our precious twins

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to all....

Just a quick post to wish all my mother~readers a


VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!

Here are what my sweeties presented to me,

jeng jeng jeng......

aiyo....got earring some more.....

mummy will keep it nicely & gave it to my future daughter in-law, wokay ???


Get yourself & your mom to INDULGE together tomorrow ...... the least maybe a slice of CAKE like me.....but ......hey that was only my appetizer, haha !!!


enjoy & catch up very soon........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day.

Put the earring...I wanna see them on you. Must be real cute. =)

Robertjo said...

Happy Mothers Day Mrs Jac, did the 2 darlings give you breakfast in bed???? Or is that only a Western custom. No Anne did not get it as Christine had to work today. The cake looks very very familiar to what Anne decided to get. A Mud Cake, bad for your cholesterol level but I am sure that your massage chair would have massaged all those extra calories away (KhahahahK)
I have not yet had a piece so I had better have one with a cup of tea.

Tracy said...

I received the same design of the earrings from Des too (check out from my blog, heehee).

Happy Mother's Day to u again.

slavemom said...

Happy Mother's Day to u too! The boys gifts were so full of 'love' (literally). :)

Chinneeq said...

wah....see you cake also beh tahan ler...

Annie Q said...

wow wow..many many loves! U should wear the earring and took a picture for remembrance la.

Happy belated mother's day to u jacss!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day. Hope you are happy and smiling always. I am sure the twins can make u like that.. always :)

Jacss said...

miche & annie: erggg...i look at d steel to make d hook, i dare not put d earrings la !!

no uncle, breakfast in bed is not a custom here..in fact, i guess most of asians would have ban this practise for health/hygiene purpose!
as for d cholesterol matter, i'll eat d cake first then it will be followed by the cholesterol tablet...hahaha

yes tracy, i'd checked your gifts & they looked exactly d same....hehe, we special mothers!!

the rest of u...thanks for the well wishes!!