Our precious twins

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Charity tag

Got this charity tag from Chinnee.

With the completion of this tag, RM127 will be contributed to the Darul Izzah Orphanage

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences…Once you’ve done, just drop Idham a comment over at the tag’s original page.

1. A person is only as good as ………
2. Friendship is always …….important to keep our life colorful
3. To love is to……….. give wholeheartedly without asking in return
4. Money makes me…….. a working mum
5. I miss …………… my singlehood journey
6. My way of saying I care is by …………caring with sincerity
7. I try to spread love and happiness by……………

8. Pick the flowers when…….
9. To love someone is to………….
accept them the way they are
10. Beauty is ………….. not just the outlook, but comes in a whole package (personality, intelligence, attitude & etc etc)
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember…..
12. When I was twenty one, I remember……..
13. I am most happy when …………

14. Nothing makes me happier than …………. to have built this happy family of ours
15. If I can change one thing, I will change………..
16. If smiles were banned…….

17. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could…… have all of our dreams fulfilled
18. If you want to ask me to smile while taking my picture…..it is what i've always been doing, so easy

19. Money is not everything but……. yet we can't live without having 'enough' of it
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is… to bring 2 little lives to see this wonderful yet challenging world

21. I smile when……. my boys don't fight
22. When I am happy, I….can easily eat more
23. If only I don’t have to…. , then….
24. The best thing I did yesterday was….. to not regret living the day
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title…….

26. One thing I must do before I die is……to fulfill my duties as a daughter, wife & mom
27. Doing this meme, I feel like …… i know myself better.....:)

The rule is to complete only 17 out of the 27 sentences. Would the following bloggers like to contribute RM127 to charity too? Idham pledges to contribute RM127 on your behalf if you do this tag before the August 26 deadline.

I'm glad that i've just done something good............

No comments: