(2) Next is our special dipping sauce for the above chicken which we name
"yin sai chung" sauce.
The contents are mixtures of fried onion+garlic, spring onion, coriander & basil leaves all finely chopped and added with soya sauce.
(3) Next is what we called "nga-ku fried khan-choi". These 'nga-ku' is the smaller version of the arrow head which made the famous arrow head chips that i'd much talked about during the CNY!!
Do you know that we don't just eat the above dish plainly. They were meant to be wrapped by the below vegetables ("sang choi")...not sure what is the english name but it's like lettuce to me! Then dip with the sweet sauce ('hoi sin' sauce)!!
(4) Here's the Mushroom chicken feet.....another favourite of mine, yum-yum!!
(5) Deep fried BIG prawn....... argh.....sinful, sinful !!!
(6) Finally is the Take-away Roast duck.......emm, emm.....
Oh ya.....there was also ABC soup !!!
A lot of food hor.........Oooh.......that's very heavy for my stomach !!! Now...don't u think no matter what celebration / festival it maybe, it's all about food at the end of the day!!!???