Our precious twins

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lets GUESS..........

GUESS, GUESS, GUESS............. GUESS WHAT ????????




**



**


**




**


**


**


**



**



**

**


" how many green fingers i have "

**



**



**



**




**



**



**



**



**



**




**



**




**



**




**



**




**



**



**



**



**



**



" SORRY............NONE "



I fed them shit (fertilizer), i watered them yet........arghh!!!

Speechless......Helpless......Hopeless.......Useless.......so embarassing !!!

I faster go and knock my head on the wall now !!!

BWA.....HAH......HAH......HAH...........

7 comments:

Blur Angel said...

hehe it's ok! practise makes perfect! :) Gambatae!

JK said...

At least you try. I don't even dare to try.

slavemom said...

LOL That's the reason y I don't plant anything. Just don't want to face the reality, in case I don't hv any green fingers. :p Luckily my lotus bamboo (bot b4 CNY) belum mati. But then again, I'm not the one watering them every day. hehehe

Robertjo said...

If they were indoors all the time the air conditioning may have dried them out, but it seems that if you ever visit us I will have to keep you out of my garden incase your bring your brown fingers over with you. (bhahahahak).

Actually some of those plants are tough so you did a good job! (the bamboo might have been in too smalla pot so it dried out too quickly).

Anonymous said...

Haha.....

Cannot grow anything one ah?

Try money plant.. very durable. I also cannot grow anything but good with money plant.

Anonymous said...

we did some gardening last weekend... on my first family only weekend. We will see in one week time, die or not the plants. Hahahaha.
I know my side. If i touch sure die one.. but we'll see by this weekend or next weekend again if they survived :)

Don't worry, you are not alone. as if i can comfort u.. sorry fren :D

Tracy said...

Now I know u don't have any green fingers. Poor thing, not u, I mean those plants. Hahaha!

My 'koon yum chuk' is still very much alive after 5 years, just living on plain water in a vase.