Our precious twins

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 5, 2008

What Do You Think Of Me

A tag from Jo-N :


A) LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :-
1. Healthy & safe family
2. Wealth & prosperity.....i know very greedy hor
3. Filial & Good children
4. Easy & stable career......haha
5. Smooth journey in life

B) THE PERSON WHO TAGGED ME IS:
~JO-N~

C) YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
Patient
Loving
Caring
Mature
Wise

D) MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVEN/DONE FOR YOU
She always gave me good advice especially in relations to parenting skills which i'm so much in lacking.

E) THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU
When she says : she felt happy & said "NICE" to know me as a virtual friend......i know she means it......... !!

F) THE MOST IMPRESSIVE/FAVORABLE POST OF HIS/HERS FOR YOU AND WHY
Each Child Is Different
I just simply agree with her opinion so much and the fact that i can never write the thoughts so well made me admire her so much......jo, did i made u chicken skin i.e. hair rise.....haha??

G) SOMETHING YOU LEARN FROM HIM/HER :
One important reminder from her always was to LOVE our children the right way.....

My home work done !!

1 comment:

JK said...

Jacss, so many nice things to say about me? Well, I do mean what I say. You are indeed a nice friend to have. I didn't actually give you any advice, just sharing my experience and I'm not even sure if my parenting approach is correct cos my mom always say that I don't know how to take care and teach my children.