Our precious twins

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Introduction


14 March 2007 marked the date of my very 1st post in a blog own all by myself. I am new to creating a blog despite having been addicted to read many interesting blogs for the past year. I had long wanted to own a blog to capture every angles of our life journey but the decision was just too heavy for me due to my already hectic schedules........
I'm a full time working mom to a set of twin boys who are 4 years & 4 months old.
I was born in Ipoh but bred in PJ since 3 years old. Married to a kampung boy.....now already old man from Alor Setar, we have built our own home 6 years ago in Puchong.

Guess this is enough for an introductory cum testing post. There will be more to reveal.......hopefully real soon!

No comments: