Our precious twins

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy 50th Birthday.....MERDEKA !!

Suddenly, I just felt the urge to shout "MERDEKA" as a proud Malaysian on an important date!!

Especially this year after half the century, i.e. 50 years we lauded ourselves an independent country, celebration was 'big' throughout the country !!

So I also joined in the celebration............Merdeka's EVE (30/8-Thursday) I took a day leave (updates later ya........) & then Friday, woohoo..... holiday & week end continue !!!

That's it..........short one, time to join the rest to sleep...........zzzzzzzz

Have a good break !!

5 comments:

Chinneeq said...

at 11something, me and qiqi were sitting in front of the computer waiting for the countdown fireworks...how dissappointed to see none, and qiqi kept on asking me, where is the fireworks, ;(

Jacss said...

cnee: if i'm not mistaken u r staying somewhere ard kajang/sg.long area, rite? if u r keen to catch a firework, i think u shd have gone to a better place lar......like putrajaya, klcc, sunway pyramid & etc....

nevermind, wait for next year, hehehe !!!

Sasha Tan said...

i was online and my two guys were sleeping when the fireworks being launched in Ikano...bing bong! and my hubby scolded me...firework bing bing bong...u still online...????

Jacss said...

wah......u stayed so near Ikano wan ahh?? so good leh....that place very happening lor !!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Merdeka Day Jacss!
I brought along my son, 1st time to Padang Merdeka here in KK Sabah. He was so terrified of the fireworks sound. he went inside the car... holding his hands to his ears. Aduhhh kesian my son.
Will post about it later.