Our precious twins

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 1, 2007

The "Best Park/Playground" in Town

I could not recall when was the last time we brought our boys to KLCC park. Partly was due to the fact that I already travelled to KLCC on daily basis..........as it's d place where i worked so it's quite sickening if you were to go anywhere near your work place in the weekend.

But, on Sat morning we had in our plan to bring the boys to a park & we couldn't agree with any other place except KLCC. You could check out how nice the playground was.......there are so many different slides, clean & safe ground, green, even a pool by a lake!

The boys in action...........!!!

And what more could you ask when you have such wonderful view from the park.........


This is none other than our Malaysia's hotspot The Petronas Twin Towers..............and also a place I call my 2nd home(i.e. office)..........coz I spent more hours than anywhere else.......of course except my bedroom.

I had a good chance to stretch my joints & did some running..............
After having done, we proceeded to the below hawker stalls for breakfast!

No comments: